NIS j.s.c. has included Jazak water within its product range for over thirteen years.
Jazak spring water has the following features and benefits:
- Low content of sodium and chloride (Na+ Cl-)
- A favourable 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium (Ca2+/ Mg2+), which helps prevent cardio-vascular diseases
- Calcium (Ca2+), important for bones, teeth and cell membranes, for the transmission of nerve impulses, and for blood coagulation, muscle contractions and heart activity. Calcium deficiency causes osteoporosis and teeth, hair and nail damage.
- Magnesium (Mg2+) contributes to the composition of bones, regulates the permeability of cell membranes, participates in the neuromuscular transmission of impulses and blood coagulation. Magnesium deficiency causes nervousness, lack of focus, dizziness and migraines.
- High potassium levels cause kidney stress and kidney disorders; therefore, water with a potassium content of more than 12 mg/l should not be used on a daily basis.
- Bicarbonate ions (HCO3-) in mineral waters reduce the acidity of gastric juices and increase the creation and secretion of bile. Jazak is recommended for persons with chronic digestive tract disorders.
- A low level of dry residue makes Jazak suitable for unlimited consumption, free of the danger of mineral and calcareous deposits in the kidneys and urinary tract.
Owing to the above characteristics, Jazak has a beneficial effect upon the human body, and is recommended for children, athletes, middle-aged persons and the elderly.
Still and carbonated Jazak water is offered in 0.5 l, 1.5 l and 5 l packages.
More information available at www.jazakvoda.rs